Swé Clothing is proud of its exceptional customer service. When purchased through sweclothing.com, the Swé Clothing customer service team will assist you with your return process.
SWE CLOTHING RETURN POLICY
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return product for a replacement or refund of the purchase price provided the following conditions are met:
- Product subject to a return request must have been purchased directly from sweclothing.com.
- A return request must be submitted to email@example.com within 30 days of original purchase. Your request will be processed within 48 hours. If your return request is approved, Swé Clothing will issue an authorized Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#).
- All approved return requests must be accompanied by a valid order confirmation number from sweclothing.com.
- All approved returns must include an authorized RMA# on the shipping label. Packages received without an authorized RMA# will be returned to sender.
- All returns must be postmarked within 30 days of issuance of the RMA#.
- Customer is responsible for all cost associated with returning product to Swé Clothing.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
SUBMITTING A RETURN REQUEST
To request a replacement or refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of original purchase. You will receive a response from email@example.com within 48 hours. If return request is approved, you will receive an RMA#.
RETURN SHIPPING ADDRESS
Once an authorized RMA# is issued by Swé Clothing, please return your product to the following address within 30 days of RMA# issuance:
Swé Clothing RMA#
P.O. BOX 2588
Costa Mesa, CA 92628
The RMA# must be marked clearly on the outside of the packaging.
Swé Clothing products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship under normal use for a period of 90 days. Swé Clothing will, at its sole option, repair or replace any defective product with the same product or one of equal or lesser value during the warranty term. This warranty is non-transferable and covers only the original end-user purchaser.